Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
problèmes avec la page de téléchargement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Le team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pampalnx

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 13:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement Répondre en citant

Mes amis, je vous félicite pour le travail sur le Rafale, est mon préféré à voler. Je ne peux pas obtenir le plan complet de la page de téléchargement, le navigateur me dit dervidor pas trouvé, ils pourraient me dire ce qui se passe? Excuse utiliser un traducteur parce que je ne sais pas le français. Vous êtes prêt Rafale M? Je serais intéressé de faire une texture pour compagnie aérienne virtuelle qui appartiennent à la Virtual Armada Argentine. Merci beaucoup pour toute aide.  Okay Okay Okay Okay

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 13:08 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
poupineau

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 16:19 (2015)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement Répondre en citant

Hello pampalnx and welcome

Are you speaking a little English as me ?

pampalnx

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Juil - 07:06 (2015)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement Répondre en citant

Yes, I speak very basic English. But I read better than what I write. Thanks for the welcome, I am part of the Virtual Armada Argentina in the IVAO network. We use A4-Q, Super Etendard and the Rafale fighter and as I found yours. Really excellent work and I congratulate her. But I wanted to take him down and gives me error page server. I found a link that was in a post that consisted of two parts and contained the Rafale B and C. He said he was ready the M version, which interests me, since I am the Commander of the Naval Squadron of Hunting and Attack Special Operations Force said. There would be some way to get it? And if so, it would give me permission to make a fake texture to my naval force? And some small modifications necessary for the purposes of sonic boom and effect of it? I know that's a tall order, but spent years with FS2004 and edit the configuration files to make them as realistic as possible. The truth that the flight dynamics of his is downright excellent. Congratulations again. Best regards.  Razz Okay Okay Okay

slipkorn

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Juil - 13:49 (2015)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement Répondre en citant

Hello, pampalnx to answer you your question gust(burst) M is to be soon given and you will have to ask for the authorization with the creators of gust(burst) to have the authorization for the modifications which you want to bring.
You can ask Vince who is one of moderators of sites. 
Friendly Slipkorn

pampalnx

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Déc - 18:03 (2015)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement Répondre en citant

Slipkorn Hello, thank you for your warning. I have the very present. At the moment we are only testing and the results are excellent and we respect your right order. I'm waiting for the M version of the Rafale forward, so we ask that no sooner is ready, you notify me. For modifications, be quiet, I have done only for my personal use and flight-testing and hooks. When M and then possess the trial version, I will request the authorization to carry them out and the fictional texture. The only modifications made at the time, are added catapults and arrester hook gauges and radar intercept range of 40nm and 10,000 ft up and down in online mode. No textures changed. warm greetings and waiting for news. Very Happy Very Happy Okay Okay Okay Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: problèmes avec la page de téléchargement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Le team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation