Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Thank You

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Foreigner's bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harrybasset

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 20:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: Thank You Répondre en citant

I have had your Rafale installed for a few days now. I believe it is an excellent gift from you to the flight sim community. Thank you very much, I am finding the tutorial very helpful to assist me in getting to know your Rafale, you can be very proud of your creation.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 20:07 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Whynot2031
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 20:54 (2012)    Sujet du message: Thank You Répondre en citant

Thanks a lot sir, your thanks goes direct in our hart as it is our first reation, and we encoutered many problems.
Very nice to have comments from foreign user, and we hope that you will enjoy this aircraft and will come back for future versions.
We made our best to be understood on Shakespeare language to go out of our boundary and it's great to hear news from your side, please be sure that this forum is yours from everywhere

Anyway , remaining at your disposal if any help needed or question to be answered.

Kind regards

Paneleur

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Thank You

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Foreigner's bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation