Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
FSINN Bug

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Foreigner's bar -> Found bugs?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rebo

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 10:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: FSINN Bug Répondre en citant

Hello Guys,

I can't write in french so I tell you something about the bug and how I fixed him ;-)

Here are the steps that you have to do to fix it:

1.Go into the Model Folder of one of the Rafale Folders
2.Change the .mdl name to Rafale.mdl
3.Change the name in the Model.cfg as well
4.Go back and change the Name of the .air file to Rafale.air
5.Open the Aircraft.cfg
6.Change the Entry sim to sim=Rafale
7.Change the ui_type to ui_type="Rafale C" and don't forgett to put the Rafale C in "Rafale C"
8.Like the same before with ui_variation, so change it to ui_variation="Lisse"

Now you can do this with all the Other Rafale Models and have fun to fly ;-)

Best Regards from Germany

Robert

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 10:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Whynot2031
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 10:11 (2012)    Sujet du message: FSINN Bug Répondre en citant

Hi Robert,

Welcome here, and the bar is open for all non-french users, so no problem at all for language.

Many thanks to bug fix, but could you tell us what was the initial bug to force you to change .mdl name and so on? What went wrong please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Ahhh Ok , FSinn???? We didn't try it on network and have a lack of knowledge about informations exchange on it. Many thank,s we will do those change for patch and further versions.

Have a great day.

Paneleur

Rebo

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 16:52 (2012)    Sujet du message: FSINN Bug Répondre en citant

Hey,

no problem for that ;-) I changed all this thinks and it helped to display it in FSInn.^^
Just a question of me, is it possible to shoot rockets and do you know if there is a 30000 hours repaint for the Rafale? :-)

Best Regards

Robert

Whynot2031
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 21:03 (2012)    Sujet du message: FSINN Bug Répondre en citant

Hi Robert,

For rockets, no for two reasons:
- We are full in term of number of effects. Only 10 are available and we use all of them.
- Dassault approved our plane without any armament performance, as FS9 is civil. Adding any armament may add to reconsider their position regarding combat performance, as the datas about fighting haven't to be false, and they cannot give us reals..

About 30000 h repaint, don't know yet. We are currently working on B and M version, and FSX capability too, but it will certainly wear this repaint by a way or another...

Paneleur

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: FSINN Bug

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rafale VPA pour fs Index du Forum -> Rafale VPA pour FS -> Foreigner's bar -> Found bugs? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation